Although quality and craftsmanship are an integral part of Catherine’s approach to Jewellery, some pieces will inevitably occasionally need some extra care or attention to restore them to their original glory. It is our endeavour to offer the highest level or customer satisfaction, so should you find that a piece needs repairing please contact [email protected] to make the necessary arrangements.
Return and Exchange Policy
For your peace of mind we offer a 14 day return and exchange policy. Should a piece not be to your satisfaction exchanges and refunds can be made within 2 weeks of receipt. No refunds can be made on rings ordered in a specific size unless they are faulty. Should you need to return goods for any reason other than faulty merchandise, shipping will be paid by the customer. Please contact [email protected] for details of how return goods and to request a return form.
All Catherine Preston Jewellery is shipped to you in a customised box which can be gift wrapped at no extra charge should you require it.
For online orders we accept direct bank transfers or Paypal. You may pay us via the Paypal payment gateway. You do not need a Paypal account to use our service. Paypal supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discovery Card.
We will endeavour to dispatch orders within two working days, stock permitting and once payment has been approved and the delivery/billing address has been verified.
Delivery is by International Courier or Local Hong Kong Courier and should take a maximum of 7 working days. Should you not receive your goods within that time frame please contact us at [email protected] and we will locate the package via a tracking number.
Whilst metal is an inherently strong material it is nevertheless prone to oxidation and susceptible to its environment. A few tips for ensuring you get the best out of your jewellery for years to come;
- Store your jewellery away from exposure to air/environment. This will be especially useful for silver jewellery, as it will cut down on tarnish significantly.
- Store your jewellery separately, so pieces don’t rub and scratch against each other.
- Skin and hair products can react, causing the silver to tarnish and erode the gold. Apply any scents or cosmetics before you put on your jewellery and pay particular attention to pearls which are very easily tainted by chemicals.
- Remove jewellery when exercising, cleaning, gardening or any other rough or physical work. Chlorine and Sodium can also speed up the tarnishing process and damage gemstones. Jewellery should always be taken off before the pool or sea.
- Gold-plated or Gold Vermeil jewellery can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a really soft toothbrush. Then rinse thoroughly & dry well. For polishing silver use a traditional silver polish and a soft cloth.